First I would like to give a BIG shout out to the members of the 405th and the Replica Prop Forum. Second shout out to the people who do these Pepakura files, great work. So down to the details.
1) Printed and sized the pep file.
2) Spent 12 hrs building the pep model.
3) Rezined the outside.
4) Rondoed the inside for strength.
5) Sanded down all the pep lines.
6) Bondoed and sanding the out side to make it smooth and
get the shape right.
After all that I still need to add some details and then it's off to molding.
More to come as I finish it.
Thanx for looking, comments welcome.